Hello Everyone

My photo
Tucson, Arizona, United States
My husband and I share our lives with six dogs and five cats outside of Tucson. I love taking pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Question

For some reason I can't leave comments on a few of your blogs with my gmail account.  This morning this happened with Roo's Doins blog site.


I comment, then have to sign into to google which takes me back to the page but have to repeat the sequence with no post showing.

Has anyone else had these problems?

5 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Yes, I had that problem a couple of weeks ago. If you go into HELP in the blog site, type in your problem, you'll see it happened to quite a few people. The suggestion was to go into your computer and clean out all the cache and the cookies. I did that and now I'm fine again. You might try that first. If it doesn't improve, the create a new help question and someone will respond.

Michael and Hanne said...

I think H has had similar problems. I have had no comments made on my blogs for a few days so maybe it is a common blogger problem just now. I personally seem to be OK so far!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

a number of people seem to be having this problem.
I learned that those who use Internet Explorer are experiencing this.
I got rid of IE back in the Fall and I use Google Chrome. I have had significantly less problems with Google Chrome than I ever had with IE.
I hope everything clears up for you soon!

magda said...

2-3 weeks, all the people has the same problem.
It is not personal, is blogger's problem and will restore soon.
Your photo is grear!!!!
Many greetings

Suzanne said...

Hi Cherie,

It is an easy fix. I was having the same problem just a few weeks ago. You just have to un-check the "stay signed in" box. Then you won't have problems leaving comments.

Hope this helps.

Suzanne

PS I love the new layout of your blog. It looks great!