Hello Everyone

My photo
Tucson, Arizona, United States
My husband and I share our lives with six dogs and five cats outside of Tucson. I love taking pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

So I Had An Epiphany

If I had a blog with not only pictures but shared my thoughts everyday as many do it would be easier for you to comment.  With a photo-blog it's more difficult to say something about the postings as time goes on.
Because you are my friends and have been so kind by continuing to look at my pictures, I decided to remove the comment section and just put in reactions that you can click.  That way you can look, click, and move on to some blogs with great reading material.
Of course if you need to contact me, just email me.
Thank you for following my blog and have a wonderful day!

No comments: