Hello Everyone

My photo
Tucson, Arizona, United States
My husband and I share our lives with six dogs and five cats outside of Tucson. I love taking pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Beginning The Path to Recovery

This past Friday, Daniel had surgery to remove the stomach.  Instead of 4-6 hrs it took 12 hours,  the surgeon told me  that it was a very difficult surgery and Daniel had lost a lot of blood however, he felt it was a successful surgery.  Thank God!
Daniel's spleen and stomach were removed as well as parts of the pancreas, esophagus, and colon. The day after was a little rough, he had a fever, elevated heart beat and blood pressure.  By Sunday afternoon things were looking brighter. He'is still in the ICU but they did mention yesterday they will be moving him to a regular room.
So please keep him in your prayers, this "new adventure" of recovery may have some twists and bumps.Thank you so much for your support and I will keep you updated.
Cherie

No comments: