Hello Everyone

My photo
Tucson, Arizona, United States
My husband and I share our lives with six dogs and five cats outside of Tucson. I love taking pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Prayers for Daniel Please

Daniel was admitted to the hospital yesterday. He had an infection in his abdomen.  Last night the doctors lanced it and his fever is down but they are concerned because his blood pressure is low and heart rate is 112..  Please pray for him and I will post later.   
Thank you

2 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope all goes well.

Unknown said...

You both are in my prayers. Daniel is so fortunate to have such a loving and caring wife and life with you. Miracles do happen and both of you deserve that miracle. Love and blessings. Sandra Berry