Hello Everyone

My photo
Tucson, Arizona, United States
My husband and I share our lives with six dogs and five cats outside of Tucson. I love taking pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Journey's End

Journey's End

Thank you all for your prayers. 
 This morning after a year of trying to fight cancer, Daniel has earned his wings and moved on to a far better place where there is no suffering or weakness just joy and love in the presence of God.
It was an honor to be his wife and I hope someday I will be as kind and good as Daniel .
Again, thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.
                                             -Cherie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sad to find this news out. I never met Daniel but, I could see that he was a lovely person. Our condolences from hid extended family in Texas.

-Isabella Pacetti-Perkins